If you’re looking for a golf laser rangefinder, you might have come across Blue Tees Series 2. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of the Blue Tees Series 2 Pro.
As an affordable alternative to premium rangefinders, the Blue Tees Golf Series 2 offers impressive performance at a competitive price. This review will cover everything from its user-friendly design to its accuracy on the course.
Throughout this in-depth analysis, we’ll also discuss both pros and cons of using the Blue Tees Series 2 Pro while identifying who might benefit most from this device. Finally, we’ll see how it compares to other rangefinders on the market.
Blue Tees Series 2 Overview
The Blue Tees Golf Series 2 is a high-quality, affordable rangefinder designed to help weekend golfers and those looking to improve their golf game.
With its impressive features and user-friendly design, this device aims to provide tour level distance measurements with absolute certainty on the course while being easy on your wallet. Let’s take a look at some of the features.
Premium Optics and Accurate Measurements
One of the main selling points of Blue Tees Series 2 is its premium optics with a crystal-clear display. The HD Display comes with an adjustable ez optic focus for the clearest image. This ensures you can easily read distances even under bright sunlight or low light conditions. The device also boasts accuracy within one yard, allowing you to confidently select the right club for each shot.
Slope Technology for Precise Club Selection
This rangefinder comes with slope technology that calculates adjusted distances based on elevation changes between you and your target. This feature helps you make more informed decisions when selecting clubs, ultimately leading to better shots and lower scores.
Durable Design Built for Golfers
Built with durability in mind, Blue Tees Series 2 has a water-resistant casing that protects it from harsh weather conditions often encountered during rounds of golf. In addition, its ergonomic design allows for comfortable use throughout your round without causing any strain or discomfort.
Flag Lock Technology for Easy Targeting
Finding the flagstick has never been easier with Blue Tees Series 2’s Flag Lock technology. This feature uses pulse vibration to confirm when you’ve locked onto your target, ensuring that you have an accurate distance measurement every time.
In addition to these features, the Blue Tees Golf Series 2 offers continuous scan mode and tournament-legal mode without slope calculation. This rangefinder offers an attractive blend of cutting-edge technology, straightforward operation, and budget-friendly cost – the perfect combination for golfers seeking to improve their performance.
The Blue Tees Series 2 is a great product for weekend golfers and those looking to improve their game. The Blue Tees Golf Series 2 offers a comprehensive suite of features, making it an attractive option for weekend golfers and those looking to up their game.
Pros and Cons of Blue Tees Series 2
Before investing in the Blue Tees Series 2, it’s important to consider its advantages and disadvantages.
- Precision: The Blue Tees Series 2 boasts an accuracy within one yard, ensuring precise distance measurements on the course. The short vibrating pulses
- Slope Technology: This feature calculates elevation changes between you and your target, providing adjusted distances for uphill or downhill shots. It helps in selecting the correct club for each shot.
- Durability: With a water-resistant design and sturdy construction, this rangefinder can withstand harsh weather conditions without compromising performance.
- User-friendly Interface: The device has a simple two-button operation with clear optics that make it easy to use even for beginners.
- Optional Magnetic Strip: The optional magnetic strip allows you to securely attach the rangefinder to your golf cart or bag when not in use.
- Battery Life: While most users report satisfactory battery life from their Blue Tees Series 2 devices, some have experienced shorter-than-expected battery life after extended usage. To avoid any inconvenience during playtime, consider carrying extra batteries as backup just in case they are needed unexpectedly.
- Limited Range: Although accurate up to 800 yards away, the Blue Tees Series 2 might not be suitable for golfers who need to measure distances beyond this range.
The Blue Tees Series 2 offers a great balance between advanced technology and user-friendly design. Its precision, slope calculation feature, durability, and ease of use make it an excellent choice for weekend golfers looking to improve their game.
However, if you’re seeking a more affordable option or require longer-range measurements beyond what this device can offer, consider exploring alternative products on the market like TecTecTec VPRO500.
The Blue Tees Series 2 range finder offers a variety of features and benefits that can be useful for golfers, but there are also some drawbacks to consider.
Who is Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder for?
If you’re a weekend golfer looking to improve your game or want accurate yardage readings on the course, then the Blue Tees Series 2 rangefinder could be an excellent addition to your golf bag. This section will discuss who can benefit most from using this device and why it’s worth considering.
Golfers Seeking Accurate Yardages
The Blue Tees Series 2 provides precise distance measurements up to 800 yards with an accuracy of +/-1 yard. This level of precision can help golfers make better club selections and ultimately lead to lower scores.
If you’ve ever questioned whether you should hit a 7-iron or an 8-iron, having confidence in a reliable rangefinder like this can eliminate that uncertainty.
Beginners Looking for Easy-to-use Technology
This rangefinder is designed with simplicity in mind, making it perfect for those new to golf or less tech-savvy individuals.
The user-friendly interface allows players to obtain distances without complicated setup processes or confusing buttons quickly. In addition, the ergonomically designed, pocket-sized device makes it convenient to take along on the course.
Golfers Who Want Slope Functionality Without Breaking the Bank
The Blue Tees Series 2 offers slope functionality at a more affordable price than other popular brands, such as Bushnell Golf.
With slope mode enabled, users receive adjusted distances based on elevation changes between them and their target – crucial information when playing courses with significant elevation differences.
Players Who Prefer a Durable, Water-resistant Device
Golfers frequently playing in various weather conditions will appreciate the Series 2’s water-resistant design.
This rangefinder can withstand rain and moisture without any issues, ensuring you’ll have accurate yardage even when Mother Nature isn’t cooperating.
Tournament Players Seeking a Legal Rangefinder
The Blue Tees Series 2 is tournament legal if slope mode is disabled during competition rounds.
This device offers an ideal solution for golfers participating in tournaments or events where rangefinders are allowed, but slope functionality isn’t permitted.
The Range Finder is a great choice for golfers aiming to up their game, as it delivers precise and dependable data. Comparing the Blue Tees Series 2 with other products will help you determine which one best suits your needs.
Blue Tees Series 2 vs. Other Rangefinders
For golfers seeking the ideal rangefinder, several options exist in today’s market, including the Blue Tees Series 2, Bushnell Tour V5 Shift, and Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope.
- Blue Tees Series 2: Priced at $199.99, this rangefinder offers an affordable option without compromising quality.
- Bushnell Tour V5 Shift: With a price tag of $399.99, this model is significantly more expensive than its competitors but boasts advanced features and brand reputation.
- Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope: At $199, this device is similarly priced to the Blue Tees Series.
Slope Technology Comparison
All three models offer slope technology that calculates adjusted yardages based on elevation changes. The main difference lies in how each company implements its slope feature:
- The Blue Tees Series 2 has a simple toggle switch for turning slope mode on or off – making it easy to use during practice rounds or casual play.
- The Bushnell Tour V5 Shift uses a patented Slope-Switch technology that allows users to easily switch between slope and non-slope modes, ensuring compliance during tournament play.
- Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope features an Adaptive Slope mode that can be turned on or off depending on the golfer’s preference and competition rules.
All three rangefinders offer accurate distance measurements within 1 yard. However, there are slight differences in their maximum range capabilities:
- Blue Tees Series 2: Measures distances up to 800 yards with a 6x magnification lens for clear visuals.
- Bushnell Tour V5 Shift: Offers an impressive range of up to 1,300 yards along with a fast focus system and PinSeeker technology for easy target acquisition.
- Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope: Provides readings up to 600 yards away using Target Acquisition Technology for quick distance calculations.
In comparing these three models, each offers unique advantages tailored towards different golfers’ needs.
The Blue Tees Series 2 provides affordability without sacrificing quality; the Bushnell Tour V5 Shift boasts advanced features at a higher price point, while the Precision Pro NX7 Pro Slope balances cost and performance.
Ultimately, your choice will depend on personal preferences and budget constraints when selecting the perfect rangefinder for your game improvement journey.
FAQ: Blue Tees Series 2 Review
Does Blue Tees Series 2 have a magnet?
No, the Blue Tees Series 2 rangefinder does not come with a built-in magnet. However, you can purchase an aftermarket magnetic strap separately to attach it to your golf cart for easy access.
How do you use Blue Tees Series 2?
To use the Blue Tees Series 2 rangefinder, follow these steps: Turn on the device by pressing and holding the power button. Then, aim at your target and press the power button once more to activate laser measurement. The distance will be displayed on-screen in yards or meters, depending on your preference.
What type of battery does the Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder use?
The Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder uses a CR2 battery, which is included with the device upon purchase. Battery life varies depending on usage, but typically lasts for several rounds of golf.
What’s included with my purchase of a Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder?
When you purchase a Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder, you will receive the rangefinder unit, two batteries, a carrying case, a microfiber cleaning cloth, a lanyard, and a user manual.
What is the warranty on the Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder?
The Blue Tees Series 2 Rangefinder has a limited two year manufacturer’s warranty warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. Be sure to register your product online to activate the warranty.
What are the three modes on Blue Tees Rangefinder?
The three modes available on some of their models include:
- Normal Mode (standard distance measurements).
- Scan Mode (continuous scanning of multiple targets).
- Pinseeker Mode (identifies flagstick distances).
Wrapping It Up – Blue Tees Series 2 Review
Overall, the Blue Tees Series 2 is a premium quality golf rangefinder that offers great value for its affordable price point. While it may not have all the bells and whistles of more expensive models, it still provides jaw dropping detail with accurate readings with their immersive hd viewing experience and useful features such as slope mode.
This rangefinder is perfect for weekend golfers or those on a tight budget who want to improve their game without breaking the bank. This rangefinder is an ideal choice for those looking to upgrade their game or get started with a new one.
We hope you found our article Blue Tees Series 2 Review helpful. If you’re an avid golfer like us, subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest tips, reviews, and guides from Humble Golfer. Plus, you’ll be automatically signed up for our free monthly giveaway!